Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
The cool, windswept morning found Pied on the beachfront, her slim, pale body tucked against the foot of the ridge. Her fertile scent was dissipating and she felt it was safe to venture out and seek company. For the moment, though, she enjoyed the solitude and the view, her eyes following a pair of playful seagulls as they wheeled out over the choppy seawater.

Finally, she stood and began to wander closer to the water, though she did not wander too close. She walked parallel to the surf, enjoying the salty breeze and, of course, imagining the pups that were hopefully just now growing in her belly. She knew pregnancy might be tough—especially considering her still-healing injuries—but Pied had never been more ready for anything in her entire life.

The young Gamma paused and a realization struck her with the abrupt and jolting nature of a thunderbolt. "Today's my birthday!" she blurted to no one, an exclamation followed by a disbelieving laugh.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM