Redhawk Caldera i'm going off the rails.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin was quick to spring off again the moment the words had left her lips, but it seemed rather apparent that Tiger was not as quick with the uptake.  The beta slowed slightly and spun to look at her sister for about three and a half seconds - sharing with her a bewildered and confused look all the while - before rolling her eyes quite dramatically and continuing to tear off across the flatlands.  This time, Fin was certain she could hear Tiger's paws slapping the ground in her wake, and also shouting something at her as well.

Fin flung another bewildered look over her shoulder at Tiger as she ran, but was quick to refocus her attention on the path ahead.  She'd been stalking the herd for weeks now and they hadn't left the area yet - a fact for which Fin was eternally grateful.  She had just begun to play through her mind exactly what she was going to do with them when she suddenly felt a paw entangling itself with her back legs.  Before she knew it, she felt herself stumbling and crashing into the ground, shoulder first.  It was an accident that was all too familiar to her, and thus she cried out an angry "TIGER!" as she fell.

Messages In This Thread
i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - April 17, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - April 17, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - April 26, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 12, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 14, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 15, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 16, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 24, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 28, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 30, 2015, 06:29 PM