Blackfeather Woods Switch the light off, welcome to the night
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Now it's my turn to apologize. x-x” I've been having a serious muse issue when it comes to Kove lately.

Kove couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's response. “Not at all?” he inquired in a slightly joking manner. It would certainly fit what many of the Blackfeather wolves act like on the outside, but the boy was still, well, a boy. It seemed odd he wouldn't like them at all, but then again, some liked being given their personal space sooner than others. “You'll have to be sure to avoid the white wolf, then.” Still, he joked. Even if Scarlett did know about his presence whenever he came to visit, there would most likely be nothing either of the males could do to evade her. He knew she meant well, and hoped Damien could play along for a bit if it ever came down to that, but he would also try to save the young wolf if necessary.

The Inuit man had not been expecting such a question from the boy. He hadn't known the pup yet knew of the relationships that could exist between two wolves, aside from parent and child. It made him realize just how much could change in such a short amount of time away, and also made him look forward to his eventual visit even more. “She was, but now she is my mate, my wife,” he informed him, smiling through his words. The man could still recall when he'd asked her, and the way her voice had sounded when she'd accepted. It was a truly memorable moment for him, one he hoped the little shadow would someday get to experience with whoever he fancies in the future.
Messages In This Thread
Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Switch the light off, welcome to the night - by Kove - April 28, 2015, 05:44 PM