The Sunspire April showers bring May flowers
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Tytonidae shrugged it off when he apologized. "I'm sure you've been, um, busy." With Fox (and probably their children), her father had likely had his paws full for quite some time. He asked how she was, and she met that question with another shrug. "I'm good. Osprey—I mean, Osprey Junior—came to visit a little while ago. Did you know she's a Beta in another pack? She even has, like, a mate." If it was inappropriate or unwanted for Ty to be sharing all her sister's news, she didn't recognize it. Besides, talking about Osprey was easier than talking about herself.

The yearling was bracing herself for the questions of "what have you been doing?" "are you a leader yet?" and "is Summer your mate?" That last one in particular seemed to get asked a lot. Saena had been the first to suggest it, and Osprey had suggested as much when Tytonidae had mentioned him. Perhaps Ty could veer the conversation away from herself and onto others. Yes, that would work just fine.
Messages In This Thread
April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:04 PM