The Sunspire April showers bring May flowers
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Saena had talked to their father before Ty had gotten a chance to. She supposed it shouldn't have been that surprising, but she wondered if she would ever "catch up" to either of her sisters. Pura had been gone for some time, it seemed, and Tytonidae wondered if he had left because he had felt the same way. It wasn't like she'd ever been particularly close to her cousling brother, anyway. She did think that, once upon a time, she'd been close to Osprey, but that time had passed.

"Oh, um." Ty paused, not quite sure what her father was looking for. "I'm not a leader or anything. I still haven't really proven myself as a gamekeeper. I don't... I don't think I'm doing a very good job," Ty admitted with a defeated shrug of her shoulders. "I was going to come see you once I'd gotten my gamekeeper title, but I guess I wasn't fast enough." Tytonidae had always been a slowpoke, and it seemed that was one trait that she wasn't going to grow out of.
Messages In This Thread
April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:04 PM