The Sunspire April showers bring May flowers
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
"I'd been planning to come visit, anyway," Ty admitted. In truth, she really did miss her father. She was, perhaps, the only child who had never spoken a sour word to him. Nor had she ever thought one. For whatever reason, Ty thought that neither of her parents could do any wrong. She idolized them in some strange way, putting them on a pedestal that was likely too high for them to ever sit upon.

Summer came up in conversation again, and Ty's demeanor brightened slightly. The Ostrega boy somehow managed to bring out the best in her. "He's a friend of mine. He's been really sweet and nice to me. We're not, like, a thing, if that's what you're thinking." Ty only added that bit because everybody seemed to assume that they were a couple. "I told him I was going to go visit you, and he wanted to come along, but I told him I'd wanted to go alone. Y'know, be independent." Or something like that.
Messages In This Thread
April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - May 01, 2015, 01:14 PM