Blackfeather Woods End this Misery. no wait.. [Joining]
Banned
2 Posts
Ooc — InYourHeart
As long as it allows me to thread with others soon :P

Someone has come, finally he wasn't going to suffer alone. Someone has come to save him from the endless cycle. He was ready to accept his death so he lied there without moving until the one who came changed the situation. The wolf was growling at him and snapped her jaws at him. Miser didn't react he just lied there, continuing to be depressed. Then he finally said something. "What's the point if you just end up repeating yourself." This was directed towards her but also to himself. How many times have it said that? Too many to count.

It didn't feel like the cycle would end here. The female before him didn't even realise she was in an endless cycle. He needed to do something about that. As he got up slowly and sighed. "If you really wanted to know, I've been looking for a place like this. Some place where I could rest and end this endless cycle." He said in a sad tone. He started to cry a bit "It seem like that end isn't near yet."

Suddenly he stopped all his crying and weeping leaving only an expressionless look. He looked up at the opening that shined on the female. "What am I suppose to do?" Then he looked away. "It doesn't even matter, no one would care, nothing is important." He said with no feeling to it. Why was he here anyway? What was really keeping him going? Why does he continue to live without reason? These questions continue to repeat themselves in this endless cycle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: End this Misery. no wait.. [Joining] - by Miser Idailus - May 09, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: End this Misery. no wait.. [Joining] - by Burke - May 14, 2015, 10:46 AM