Bearclaw Valley I hold your beating chambers until they beat no more
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Since the game has started, there's no post order. Just post in a way that makes sense, if that makes any sense, aha.
Basing this post off of my very limited knowledge of football, since I still know nothing of rugby, aside from the fact that it's similar to football.

Kove had not expected his lover to play dirty, given her nature, but it seemed even she became competitive when a competition was introduced. One moment he was giving her the heart to start the game off, the next he was being knocked down by the little female. Had it been anyone else, he would have kept himself standing up straight, but since that could result in her falling back instead, he allowed her to knock him over. The man could not help but chuckle at her words, and even marvel at the amount of encouragement she gave the boy, but her shouting was quick to pull him from his love-induced trance. First he positioned himself, as she was clearly distracted by her running teammate, then he rolled himself about in order to reverse the rolls, but did his best to prevent the quick movement from harming Scarlett. For a moment, he watched her, a sly grin on his face, before giving her a lick over her nose and then taking off after Adlartok. Already, his team was off to a rocky start, but they still had plenty of time to turn the tables.

By the time he'd reached the boy, the point had already been scored. Shrugging it off, since the game was only just beginning, he trotted passed the boy in order to retrieve the heart; but not before stopping by Ad first, of course. “Nice score,” he stated, wanting to try and keep a somewhat light air to the game, and also to continue on with his goal of gaining the male's acquaintanceship. Without waiting for a reply, since he didn't really expect one, he continued forward to retrieve the heart, then made his way back towards the starting point of the game. He waited for the others to get into whatever position a team of three wolves could come up with when playing rugby, and looked to Rhythm as he did so. “Get ready,” he called over to her, voice rather muffled by the heart. “Can't let them win, can we?” He grinned at that the best he could, given the fact that a heart was still secured gently between his jaws.
Messages In This Thread