Redhawk Caldera i'm going off the rails.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Though her shoulder was stinging where she'd smashed into the ground (which was NOT as soft as the grass seemed to suggest it was, might I add), Finley scrambled swiftly back up onto her paws so that she could tear off after her sister.  Though she was smaller than her still petite sister, Finley had no problem picking a fight with her.  While Colt had often been her preferred sparring partner, the sisters had had plenty of their own battles.  And apparently, even after three years, they were still ready to have yet another.

It took the platinum Blackthorn all of 45 seconds to catch back up to her far paler sister.  Tiger's black spine weaved in front of her like a snake, her tail flapping about just inches before her muzzle.  It was a low blow, she knew it.  It would have been way out of bounds for any other competitor (except for Colt - that bastard deserved whatever shit he got), but for Tiger...  With a sudden burst of energy, Fin leaped forward and snapped her jaws around her sister's tail.  The least that could be said for the move was that she at least didn't immediately attempt to slam on the brakes.  She slowed drastically yes, but intended for it to be a gradual stop instead of a stop-right-now-oops-Tiger-your-tail-popped-off stop.

Messages In This Thread
i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - April 17, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - April 17, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - April 26, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 12, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 14, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 15, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 16, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 24, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 28, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 30, 2015, 06:29 PM