Bearclaw Valley Admire my belly!
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In the end, Kove hadn't stayed at the end of the tunnel. He'd been interested in it, and had told himself he would visit it again as soon as he was able, but his subconscious had reminded him he needed to think for more than just himself. He hadn't been a lone wolf in quite some time now, and the fact that he was an alpha made him realize he needed to eliminate the loner mentality from his ind entirely—or at least do a damn good job at hiding it, since there was no telling if he would ever need it in the future. He'd put the effort into doing than when he'd turned himself around and left the tunnel the way he'd come, rather than continuing on through the area it emptied into. The Inuit had a pack to look out for, and a lover to protect. As much as he wouldn't to, he just couldn't leave for long periods of time so soon after one of his pack mates had been attacked. He needed to stay behind and make sure everyone was kept safe, because he doubted Adlartok could do it. Sure, he would look out for Scarlett, but even when it came to her, he was still a child and the older wolf deemed him incapable of protecting even himself.

Kove shook his head clean of such thoughts, knowing well he shouldn't harbor any negative feelings or thoughts towards one of his pack members, especially when he was looking to meet up the woman who saw herself as the mother of the boy. He made his way through the valley, following after the scent of the albino—which was no easy task given the fact that her scent was everywhere. After a moment, however, it became easy. He had once lived in a snow-filled region, where scents were never constant. Lucky for him, her scent wasn't gone, and one he'd recalled the way of going about things from his home land, he was able to locate the newest of the scents and followed it. It didn't take long to locate her, which he was thankful for, and the ghost greeted his equally pale lover with a soft nudge to the side of her face with his nose. “Hey,” he voiced, giving her a smile as usual. “Haven't seen you around in awhile.” It wasn't that he hadn't wished to see her, because he had, but the care of Raziel was more important at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 15, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 02:28 PM