Bearclaw Valley ME!ME!ME!
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male's search had gone on for a bit longer than wanted, but lucky for him he was able to pick up on the scent of another before spotting her. It was a wolf he'd never met before, which led him to believe it'd been Scarlett who'd accepted her into their ranks—given the fact that her coat held a tinge of the pack's scent. Kove came to a stop as he noticed her approaching, having already decided the woman would accompany him, whether she wanted to or not. Judging by the words that followed her dramatic greeting, though, he got the sense he wouldn't need to force her. “Hello,” he returned, paying no mind to the humor in her voice. He didn't really care, to be perfectly honest. The male had been born into the leading family of a pack, so it was easy to assume he'd be followed when necessary. A little joking of his title here and there couldn't hurt anyone, and it's not like he was someone who would jump on the first person to try and do such a thing.

“It is nice to meet you, Hestia. I take it Scarlett accepted you in?” The question was more rhetorical than anything, given the fact that the man possessed common sense. If not he who accepted her, then the only other option was his lover. “I am Kove Apaata,” he returned, uncertain as to whether or not the albino would have mentioned him by name. “To answer your question, you can follow me. There is a tunnel I've been looking to explore, and though I learned some time ago how to maneuver through such places, I need a messenger in case I wish to further explore whatever lies on the other side.” He wasted no time in getting right to the point, and explaining why her presence was even needed. It was true that he knew how to maneuver underground tunnels, having learned how to during his life in Blackfeather, but the cave that worked as a large den for the entire pack in his birth place would also prove to be helpful now. The tunnels of a cave, or valley wall, could be much different from those that lead underground, especially since no water ran through the one behind the waterfall—or at least there wasn't any he could see.
Messages In This Thread
ME!ME!ME! - by Kove - May 09, 2015, 01:09 AM
RE: ME!ME!ME! - by Hestia - May 12, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: ME!ME!ME! - by Kove - May 16, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: ME!ME!ME! - by Hestia - May 23, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: ME!ME!ME! - by Kove - June 12, 2015, 04:47 PM