The Sunspire April showers bring May flowers
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
"Yeah, I will," Ty confirmed. "Once I've finally proven myself as a gamekeeper." That was the plan, anyway. It had seemed like such an attainable goal, but those months of seclusion hadn't left much room for proving her worth to The Sunspire. Hopefully, this new spurt of energy would help spur her into action and actually put her life together. She was curious as to why her younger siblings might look up to her, so she took it to mean the literal sense. They would have to look up, because they'd be smaller.

"I don’t want to keep you from them… do you need to go back soon?" Ty asked, not wishing to interfere with her father's life too much. She knew that she was a part of it, too... but so much of her wanted to be self-sacrificing and let him get back to the rest of his younger children and Fox. "I could walk back a little bit of the way if you want." Ty couldn't up and leave The Sunspire without telling anybody, but taking a couple hours out of her day would be nothing.
Messages In This Thread
April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - May 16, 2015, 11:32 PM