Bearclaw Valley Admire my belly!
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male brought himself up from off his stomach and then sat down as he watched the movements of the albino, noticing how she sat across from him, rather than coming closer. It confused him, as his features most likely betrayed, and he was only cast further into the abyss of confusion when he saw tears start to form in her eyes. He didn't know what was wrong, but was certain he hadn't done anything wrong. He hadn't hurt her but touching her stomach, had he? No, that was absurd. He'd witnessed such actions before, and never had the female reacted in the same manner as Scarlett did. Besides, he had a right to be close to his children, even if they weren't yet born. Her reasoning was soon made apparent to him, however, as her words hit him. Not happy? How could he not be happy? They were going to be parents soon, there would be little wolves running around in the valley before they knew it. He was beyond happy, but the initial shock of the news had staked it's claim on his features. "What are you talking about?" he inquired, actually slightly hurt that she would even consider him being unhappy over learning he would be a father. "I am both happy and excited." Having only witnessed mated couples who were expecting from afar, he didn't know that the growing pups would be messing with her emotions and making her hormones go all out of whack.

"Of course I want pups, too!" Kove exclaimed, essentially hiding his earlier, and current, hurt. They'd spoken of it before, they'd told one another of how they would enjoy starting a family, and yet she was trying to make it seem as if he didn't want anything to do with them. Everyone reacts to learning they'll be a parent differently, and the Inuit man's reaction just so happened to be one of shock. It was something he couldn't help, and felt she shouldn't hold something against him that he couldn't change. All he needed was a moment for it to sink in, for him to really understand what was happening, but she hadn't given him that moment. So, despite her telling him to keep away, he moved closer to her without hesitation. "We talked about it, remember? Both of us said how we felt about starting a family, and neither of us were against it. Why would you think that's changed?" Kove was genuinely curious, as well as a bit upset.
Messages In This Thread
Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 15, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 02:28 PM