Sheepeater Cliff I got troubled thoughts
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
A nod; she understood, often bottling up her own emotions instead of talking them out or doing anything that would actually alleviate that inner turmoil. The face of her Prince surfaced in her mind, her feelings of abandonment and disappointment drawn up as well before she shoved it all away, compartmentalizing so that she could listen to the wolf's plight.

And what a plight it was. A tale was spun, one of violence and strife, things she was not unfamiliar with. He had planned to send his mate away for her transgressions, likely fearing the worst. What if she displayed aggression towards her own children? Her friends? Followers? But, she assumed, he loved her, and the thought of sending her away wasn't quite as strong as it had been before.

She took a deep breath, bright eyes watching him for a moment before looking to the workd beyond the cliff near which they should. "Forgive, but don't forget. It's a good method to stand by. I learned it a long time ago and sometimes, it's a struggle to hold to." As a child, she'd been left behind when her mother had stolen away with the male who had sired the litter. That hadn't been the first time either, but each time she was abandoned, each time she was tossed away with no more than a thought, the Amazon moved on and learned from the situation. Should those particular creatures came back into her life, she would welcome them, though not without her own reservations. 

She had questions, probing ones designed to elicits thought and perhaps help him obtain clarity with the situation. Her eyes turned back to him, calm and inquisitive. "You mentioned that your mate attacked your beta. Before that, she aimed to throw away her life. Did you find out why, in each instance, she felt such things were necessary?" There was no way to glean whether or not he had from what he'd said so far but it was an important question. If she had done so with simple malice or was ready to commit suicide over little more than a while, perhaps she was unsuitable for leadership. 

The notion that she and the Beta didn't like one another was set aside for the moment. It was irrelevant until he determined what he wanted out of this. 
Messages In This Thread
I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 14, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 16, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 19, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 26, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 26, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 29, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 31, 2015, 12:57 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - June 05, 2015, 08:18 AM