Sheepeater Cliff I got troubled thoughts
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
apologies for the icky post. I'm at work.

Edit: o.o omg wall of text I'm so sorry 

His demeanor changed quite suddenly, switching from explanatory to rather panicked. Easy there, FitzDutiful. Don't jump to conclusions. That would do them no good at this point in time, though Nochtli made sure to not sound condescending. 

While it was true that appearing to get close to another could have caused all this (hell, it was more than likely), there were still avenues to take to correcting the issue. If you did, in part, cause her rash actions, then this will not help. But I believe it's possible to correct what's happened and move forward. Her tail flickered behind her, waiting for him to calm.

I assume, since you and your beta had plans to send her away, you've spoken with your fellow leader about your mate's behavior. Unfortunately, doing this does not alleviate the source of the problem. I think if you sit down with your mate and have a clear conversation about how you've felt, and your worries, she would likely meet you with the same calm. Talking to her is the only way you can get to the bottom of all this, even if it means admitting your passing... Attraction.

It was easy to forget to receive counsel yourself when you did so for others but the dark Amazon did not mind being the one to extend this offer to him. Mates. Love. Children. They were foreign things to her, but... It's obvious to me that you care about your family, despite their transgressions. You owe it to each other, and to your children, to talk this out and see where it goes.

Talking. It was so easy to do, but so easy to forget at the same time. It was true what he said, that counsellors were often poor at seeking their own counseling. If you feel better about everything afterwards, talk to her about the possibility of her leading alongside you. If she accepts, inform your Beta that it is to happen. While she leads with you, she is still your subordinate and your word is law. 

A slight smile was given, warm and peaceful. This is fixable.
Messages In This Thread
I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 14, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 16, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 19, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 26, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 26, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 29, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 31, 2015, 12:57 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - June 05, 2015, 08:18 AM