Sheepeater Cliff I got troubled thoughts
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Hahaha You're too sweet. But thank you <3 That means a lot.

He calmed, his breath intake slowing considerably. A single word slipped from him, agreeable but more of something he said to himself. Her words did not slow but after it all, she let the silence fall and did not try to fill it. Nocta let him do so, ears twisting in his direction when he began to speak. These were, of course, fair concerns but instead of leaping to give him a positive answer, the female grew quiet, her mind chugging along to develop an honest answer for him; filling his head with only positive outcomes was not ideal with this particular question.

When she spoke, it was only because she'd determined what and how she would reply. "It could very well do that. It could drive away some members of your pack. However, you mentioned she was pregnant at the time. It's not an excuse but pregnant females can be quite violent if they assume that they, or their pups, are in danger. Any kind of danger." She'd seen as much herself. "If you approach it in the right way, I think that any dissension can be minimized. Approach your beta first and tell her how it's going to be. She may very well not like it but in the end, the beta is not your mate. And, correct me if I'm wrong, she was not your first thought to rule beside you. 

After that, it's likely as simple as just letting the pack know about the change in rank, since it sounds like only you and your beta knew what was going on."
If he approached things objectively, FitzDutiful could very likely keep his pack and family intact. Nochtli simply applied an outside opinion and logic that could sometimes only come from an unbiased third party. Such things were what she'd trained for, though her instructors had always gotten onto her for how wordy she could be. 
Messages In This Thread
I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 14, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 16, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 19, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 26, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 26, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - May 29, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by Nochtli - May 31, 2015, 12:57 AM
RE: I got troubled thoughts - by FitzDutiful - June 05, 2015, 08:18 AM