Bearclaw Valley ME!ME!ME!
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An honour to meet him. It was strange hearing those words—words brought with a title alone and nothing else. It was odd to him how large of an effect a single title could have on the way others treated one another. Kove didn't dwell on that, however, as his mind was focused on something else. An adventure, a need to explore. That was what he was focusing on. But still, his mind drifted back to the idea slightly. If he were still a mere traveler, wandering around as he pleased with an allegiance to no one, it would not be an honour to meet him. Meeting him would be viewed as troublesome and, possibly, unnecessary. Since that was not the case, though, the way one acted upon meeting him changed drastically. It was weird, even to a wolf who had been born into a family of power. A founding family, a leading family. Once more, he chased the thoughts away, hoping for them to actually stay at bay this time around.

Kove noticed how the other seemed to relax more as she spoke. He couldn't quite place where the stiffness had some from, whether it be meeting a leader or just meeting a new face in general. Whichever it fell under, he was glad it was leaving. The Inuit did not wish to travel with someone who could not even relax around him. The atmosphere that it caused alone would have been unbearable, and might have even ruined his journey. “Good to hear you aren't against improving and already acquired skill,” the man said, more or less complimenting the other wolf. Then, he gave a nod of his head, showing she was correct in what she'd thought. “Yes, you assumed right. I don't wish for anyone to worry, especially not Scarlett, if I feel the need to further explore the other side of the tunnel—if there is another side.” Kove never wished to worry his lover, not over even the simplest of things.
Messages In This Thread
ME!ME!ME! - by Kove - May 09, 2015, 01:09 AM
RE: ME!ME!ME! - by Hestia - May 12, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: ME!ME!ME! - by Kove - May 16, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: ME!ME!ME! - by Hestia - May 23, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: ME!ME!ME! - by Kove - June 12, 2015, 04:47 PM