we won't go to war
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Pantaleimon nodded when Reek asked her to walk along. Pan understood the tension that lingered between Redtail Rise and Redhawk Caldera; Reek was not welcome upon Pan's borders anymore, unfortunately, and it only made sense that he should try to draw Pan away from his. She followed obediently, and listened as Reek said that Junior was missing and that Saena'd been attacked by Fox. Pantaleimon looked away as soon as Reek mentioned Junior's name, afraid she would give away any information. "I... I'm sorry to hear, I didn't know about the attack yet... Fox, she... One of our p-pups was attacked, so she's been real protective. I g-guess it was a bad timing." Pan smiled wryly, glad to have avoided the subject of Junior while still properly replying with sympathy to what had happened to Reek's Alpha, Saena.

Pantaleimon smiled to mirror Reek's when Reek seemed pleased about the news that Pan liked someone. Her heart thudded in her chest and skipped a beat when Reek mentioned the word 'lady'. Pan swallowed difficultly and looked almost guilty when she admitted: "It's a, uhm... It's a he. And he likes me too. It's... Kinda complicated, so I was hoping for uhm, advice, or something, because the truth is, I..." Pan forced a smile to her face out of habit, even though she knew Reek'd see it was fake as could be. "I've never really been in love like this, and you've got Wynter, so you know more than me." Pan grinned awkwardly while she mustered the courage to continue: "Uhm, he... k-kinda has a mate -- and she's okay with it! But it's... I just... Sorta w-want to be with him all the time, not, you know... on the side. And that's not all that's sort of complicated, I guess..." Pantaleimon frowned while she tried to think of a way to tell Reek what she really wanted to say, but she left some space for him to process what she had just told him, in case he already wanted to respond, even though Pan feared for what he might say.
Messages In This Thread
we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 12, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 13, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 13, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 16, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 22, 2015, 03:14 PM