Redhawk Caldera you've got to lose to know how to win.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood accepted the news with heartache but understanding. She leaned forward to kiss his chin as his eyes strayed to the cold body again, happy when he turned his attention back to their surviving child. She wagged her tail as he spoke, looking back down at Eljay's tiny greyscale form. He was such a tiny peanut, but he was strong. So incredibly strong. He survived his birth when his sister hadnt. He'd even survived the miscarriage which Fin knew was the reason She'd given birth now to only two. He was her lone survivor, her incredible miracle. Dear GOD she loved the shit out of him.

Fin reached for her son to place a few licks across his black spine, a spasm of happy shooting through her when she noticed he'd inherited the Blackthorn spine. She leaned back as a wide yawned escaped her jaws. "Yes, let them know," she requested with a sleepy smile. "I'm just gonna close my eyes for a minute. Just wake me if anyone comes, okay? I wanna see them meet him."

Messages In This Thread
you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Finley - June 12, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Elwood - June 12, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Eljay - June 12, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Finley - June 12, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Elwood - June 12, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Eljay - June 12, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Finley - June 12, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Elwood - June 14, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Eljay - June 14, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Finley - June 14, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: you've got to lose to know how to win. - by Elwood - June 15, 2015, 12:26 PM