Forget Your High Society
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The boy wanted to tell the other that he didn't need to apologize, for he had nothing to do with it, but the words didn't want to form correctly. Whatever had formed just stayed stuck in his throat until he'd managed to swallow it down, a new topic being presented to him. Another pack. He hadn't even considered the possibility of joining another pack. Not because he didn't want to, but because he knew of none he could join. Majority of those he knew were from the pack he was previously apart of, so that didn't exactly leave him with a large amount of options when it came to finding a new home. There was his one friend, Aesop, but he hadn't seen the older male in quite awhile, and didn't know of where his pack was at, either. The Bypass was the only pack he'd come across, too. He hadn't gone to investigate any others, or even look into where some might be located. Even while working on his mental map of the land, he'd more or less avoided going near other packs—whether that was on purpose or not, he didn't know. He'd just followed the paths his legs carried him on without question. “I don't know of any others,” Alastor informed the other, throwing a quick glance over his shoulder as he spoke. “That was the first pack I was apart of, aside from my birth pack, and I only really knew those who'd come from the pack.” In truth, he could have just wandered around until he'd come across a new pack, but he felt he could do much better if he knew of at least one other before settling into a new home. Being around total strangers would be too... awkward, probably.

“It's nice to meet you, Kero,” the Greek said, once again giving the other wolf a quick glance to be polite. He returned his gaze forward in order to watch where he was walking, but his ears stayed tuned in to the voice of his current companion. It seemed the muddied wolf was new to the land, which he probably could have guessed given that he didn't yet know where to find a body of freshwater. “You'll get use to the area after awhile,” he pointed out. “You'll know where nearly everything is in no time, possibly.” He didn't know the stranger well enough to gauge whether or not he possessed a good sense of direction, but the boy gave him the benefit of the doubt anyways. Alastor was often like that, wishing to see the good in others, to see their strengths and positive skills.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - April 27, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - April 28, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - May 11, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - June 17, 2015, 01:39 AM