It's been a long time without you my friend
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter listened as her paws rustled the ground as she walked. A howl rang out through the forest. Her mate. She was happy for a moment but it didn't last long knowing full well he wasn't going to be happy with her having left. 

She waited where she was so her mate would have less distance to go to reach her. It wasn't long before the sound of paw steps could be heard. Not her own this time. She turned to look at her mate. It had been so long and he looked like he had changed. Even the slightest bit. Something was different Wynter just hadn't figured it out yet.

He stopped a distance away from her and she knew that was to be expected. She was not expecting the happy reunion that would come if she had told him she was leaving. She didn't though so she was getting pretty much what she deserved. Even then she couldn't help but be the slightest bit disappointed.

Wynter ducked her head slightly. "I-I'm sorry Reek," was all she could manage for the moment. She was mentally kicking herself. She owed him an explanation why wouldn't the words form into sentences. She may be more nervous than she thought.

"Well..." she began. "When Saena told me that we could have puppies i was super excited at first and i was actually on my way to find you. Then my head went kind of crazy and i got really nervous and then just kinda freaked out and left. Cold feet so to speak. I stayed away for a while to recollect my thoughts. Figure myself out and stop psyching myself out about everything." Wynter stated feeling slightly pathetic. 

" I was always going to come back, I wouldn't leave all of this, or you. I love you you must know that right?" she said looking at him straight in the eyes. She paused waiting for him to say something anything at all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been a long time without you my friend - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 03:39 PM