It's been a long time without you my friend
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
A second round of apologies came pouring from Wynter's mouth; and while her pleading felt sincere enough, Reek was still torn on how to handle her.  Forgiving[mdash but most importantly, forgetting, could lead to the same problem down the road, but holding a grudge would only serve to cause Reek more heartbreak.  The only option left was to fix the relationship.

However, Reek didn't even how to begin the mending process.  He was much too angry and sad for words.  No, he would need the healing hands of time and Wynter would have to earn his trust once more.   Not until then would the relationship be set back on track.

He perked his head up as she spoke and noticed the tears streaming down her cheeks and even in his disappointment he found himself making his way to her side to lick the tears from her face. "I'm disappointed Wyn," he whispered between licks.  "I still care, but I just need time." Reek pulled away, but then buried his face into the side of her neck and inhaled deeply.  He hadn't realized how much he missed her scent; it was the always little things that he enjoyed.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been a long time without you my friend - by Reek - June 20, 2015, 11:17 AM