It's been a long time without you my friend
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter was drained. Mentally. She had gone through so many emotions on this day and she was sure so had Reek. She watched as he walked slowly towards her and began to lick the tears away from her cheeks. Wynter listened as he mentioned that he still cared but he needed time. She was relieved he still did care. After all she had done. 

"If time is what you want, what you need. Then you can have it," she voiced softly. She knew things couldn't go back to being normal right away. It just wasn't possible. It would take time and Wynter was more than willing to wait. She wasn't one to give up on things she cared about. Not without a fight and she cared about Reek more than anything. 

She stood up slowly an gave a small smile. "I should go then," she said regaining most of her composure. She took a deep breath, gave Reek a gentle nudge and a lick and then began to walk away slowly. She paused and turned her head to look at him. A gentle smile on her maw she added "I love you," then began to walk away again. She would go to find Saena or one of the others. This wasn't the last of the apologies she had to make. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been a long time without you my friend - by Wynter Wolf - June 20, 2015, 11:43 AM