Bearclaw Valley things are going to be different around here
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Ad swears to much i swear

If it's not okay for Artok to assume he knows what the other is asking I can edit, just pm me to let me know.

Artok would have agreed with him, had he known the other's thoughts. Thought one slight difference, in his mind. No one, and he meant no one was good enough for Miss. Scarlett. Not even the wolf in front of him. And he would share that with the world, and any who thought differently, vehemently and quickly. Kove what an asshat.

Adlartok would have had a thing or two to say had the other and new leader tried to challenge for Miss. Scarlett. It was her choice who she mated with, despite the fact that he was a liver licking, boot kissing, piece of shit. And he would have fought to save her honor if he needed to, made sure no one made her a mate when she didn't want him. Artok tilted his head and listened as the other finally spoke.

Adlartok did not submit to the point of rolling ot his back and begging. No it was more of an easy submission, eyes averted, tail down. Nothing special and he would submit to no one, but Miss. Scarlett fully. They would have to break his back, and his legs, cause if he could do it, he'd keep getting up. He knew that attitude would get him hurt some day, possibly killed, but he didn't really care. There no one and nothing that really mattered to the boy, other than Miss. Scarlett. Hello, Raziel right? Artok then waited and nodded his head, Yea, but most call me Ad or Tok, whichever is easier for you. Same goes for you Cicero? Is it? Call me Ad or Tok. Then he stood still and listened, he heard the question for what it was, and smirked. A fire lighting in his eyes and a rough chuckle in his throat. Let's pretend that you are actually asking me such a question, when we both know the real reason your asking something in that way. But Yea that's where we met. And just so we're clear. As far as i'm concerned, even where you are concerned sir, no offense. It's Miss. Scarlett's pack, but you make a damn sight better alpha male than Kove.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
RE: things are going to be different around here - by Adlartok - June 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: things are going to be different around here - by Cicero - September 14, 2015, 03:50 AM