Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan has the sniffles. For @Scarlett & @Desna (apologies for double tag, aha), but @Sesi and @Nanook can pop in, too, if you'd like~

After they'd all arrived into the new, dry area, Xan had went right to sleep. He had tired himself out from playing in the puddles, but he would probably do it again if given the chance. The boy had yet to experience anything more satisfying than when he'd managed to splash water on his sibling. That had been hilarious, and he'd definitely do it again if ever given the chance to. He'd been dreaming of doing something similar, too, but was startled from his sleep. At first, the child was very confused, since he couldn't see any water around him like he had last time. Rolling onto his stomach, he then pushed himself up so he was sitting and looked around. He saw his siblings and mother, but was disappointed to find that his father wasn't within his line of sight. Giving a sniff to the air, he found he couldn't smell any immediate traces of the Inuit, either. In fact, he couldn't smell much of anything. Even the gross smell of all the leaves and stuff the silver one kept evaded his nose. There also seemed to be a strange liquid leaking out of his nostrils, which he didn't like at all.

Xan scrunched up his nose in disgust, then twitched it some to ensure it was working right. Realizing it was, he was left in a state of confusion, wondering why the hell he couldn't smell anything. Clearly angered by this new development, he let out a frustrated growl, though he was still so small that it sounded like nothing more than a gurgle. Then, there came something new. The inside of his snout started to itch, almost as if someone had stuffed their tail up it, and then it started to burn. He leaned his head down and pawed at his nose some, before sitting back up, figuring he'd solved the issue. Instantly, he was moved back some as a weird sensation overtook his body. It'd happened to him once or twice before, but he'd yet to figure out what it was. Again, the little boy sneezed, this time louder. He continued to sneeze, over and over again. After about the fifth sneeze, which was very aggressive and nearly knocked him over, it seemed to stop. The feeling faded away, but the second he felt happy about that, it was back. He didn't sneeze again like last time, but the feeling lingered in his nose, warning him that another was coming soon. When, though, he was unsure.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM