Bearclaw Valley Blowing away the scenery around me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Super sneaky puppy. Pfft, yeah right.

Xan was bored. Not just kind of bored, either, but bored-bored. His nose was still bugging him, and probably would for at least a few more days, but it'd definitely cleared up some. He could, once again, smell. It was faint, clouded even, but the scents were still there. Much to his displeasure, this also meant that he could smell those things. Oh, how those stupid weeds annoyed him. He didn't even care if they were used to heal the injured, all he cared about was the fact that they smelled downright awful. Worse than his siblings (or himself) after they'd wet themselves. It was terrible, and for a moment he wished he couldn't smell again. That is, until he realized there was a much better solution to his little problem. With a quick turn of his head, the little boy looked around to be sure no eyes were on him specifically, before starting to move towards the light at the entrance. In his mind, he was being the sneakiest little wolf around, and thought there was no chance in hell anyone would ever see him escaping.

As his body grew closer and closer to the entrance, the young Inuit was struck by a wave of something else. His determination to escape was there, driven by his want to get away from the foul-smelling leaves, but also pulled by something else—a want to explore. Alexander was far from being a curious soul, but something within him urged him to get outside. The child didn't know it just yet, but would later learn that the same voice had called to his father when he was the younger's age. He would also learn, both from stories and experience, just how much trouble he could cause for himself and others by wanting to get away from them. For now, however, he focused on what his instincts were telling him to do, and continued to crawl forward on his stomach. It was a slow process, and walking would have been easier, but he hoped staying low would better his chances of getting away undetected.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 10:20 PM