Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Edit; Did you want Raz to join this thread? o: For the wild onions?

The young wolf was not having a very good time with his nose. It was annoying him, and had even started to anger him. Why couldn't he smell? What was the liquid leaking out of his nose? He didn't care if his unasked questions were never answered, all he wanted was for it to stop. He had things to do, and didn't have time to deal with a messed up nose. Well, he did, actually, considering those things he needed to do consisted mainly of eating and sleeping. Curious about how to rid himself of his problem, he'd stood up and was prepared to start walking around in search of something that could clear his nose of whatever was in it. Xan never got that far, though, as his mother reached out and pulled him close to her. Normally, he might not have minded. This time, however, the motion irritated him. To make matters worse, she trapped him. She would not get away with that!

Xan squirmed around as he tried to escape his mother's grip. His body wiggled for awhile, until he found that doing so was only tiring him out. So, he then started to claw at any part of his mother he could reach, and even went so far as to start trying to nip at her. Of course, he wouldn't do any real damage, since she was so much bigger, but that didn't stop him from going through the motions. The young Inuit boy did not want to be held so close to fur that could tickle his nose, he wanted to fix his nose. "Go," he said, stretching the word out as he struggled to pull himself away from his mother. Though the boy had yet to learn too many words, he was starting to pick up on them. The meanings of most often refused to register in his mind for awhile, but 'go' was one he'd been quick to pick up on. He wanted to go.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM