Bearclaw Valley Blowing away the scenery around me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aha, yeah. Thanks for joining~

Xan was nearly there. He was so close, and it seemed like no one was going to stop him. 'Seemed', being the keyword. Before he knew it, a new face appeared. The wolf was darker than any he'd seen before—wait, no, not quite. He remembered seeing a dark wolf while they were all walking through the storm, but was this the same one? No, couldn't be. He looked different, and, clearly, was not a female. In all honesty, it didn't matter either way. The fact still stood that this thing was in his way, and no one was allowed to get in the way of what he wanted. The word he spoke was one the boy recognized, but it was also one that disinterested him. The greeting sounded so boring, and the way he said it was annoying. The male then lowered himself onto his stomach, too, which irritated the child greatly. What was this thing? A wolf or a copycat? Just as the other's stomach touched the ground, Alexander rose up so he was standing. His odd eyes narrowed at the other, showing his silent hatred of him. While, technically, the other was only doing his job, the young Inuit couldn't stand him.

The boy let out a throaty grumble, which was more or less his version of a growl. It wasn't anywhere close to sounding threatening, but he still believed it would get his point across. Then, his face relaxed, as an idea passed through his head. The little troublemaker had thought of a plan, one that would work to his favour no matter how it played out. Xan started marching forward, a defiant look in his dual-coloured gaze. If the older wolf tried to stop him, he'd let out an exaggerated whine, and he would make sure it'd be loud enough to get someone's attention. He didn't care who, just as long as it got the dark creature in trouble. If he didn't touch him, though, then he'd have another win, as he'd be permitted to go outside. Plus, the boy assumed that would also get the other into trouble. There was no way his plan could go wrong—unless, of course, they believed the words of the elder over the cries of the child.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 10:20 PM