Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The boy continued to struggle until he felt teeth graze his neck. The feeling made his movements stop momentarily, and he let out a disapproving cry. He did not like that at all. It was worse than having his personal space invaded, and worse than being trapped. It made him upset with his mother, as she had been the one to do it to him. Xan grew more annoyed as he heard her speak. The sentence was longer than what he was use to, but there were a few words that stood out to him—such as 'no', 'not', and 'going'. Did she really expect him to stay there with her? Couldn't she see that he wanted to go? The young Inuit needed to fix his nose, and her holding him so close was not helping. As he was moved, her fur brushed against his snout, causing him to sneeze. Again, he let out his version of a growl, which was filled to the brim with annoyance despite how small it sounded. "Go," he repeated, trying to wriggle away from her again. Clearly, he had not learned his lesson, or perhaps his determination overpowered his instincts.

After some more struggling, he stopped, needing to catch his breath and let his body regain it's strength. Xan let out an aggravated sigh, followed by a whine. The sound started out small, but then the tricky child raised his voice, making it sound almost as if he were hurt. There was nothing wrong, but he was so determined to get away that he was willing to pretend. It would become a trick that he would use multiple times in the future, milking it until everyone learned it wasn't real. "Owww," he added in then, wanting to make it as believable as he could. While his face was scrunched up in false pain, the boy was grinning like the Cheshire Cat on the inside.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM