Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Despite his cries, his mother refused to let him go. Xan was losing more and more of his patience by the second, which wasn't really saying much considering his patience was always quite thin. He struggled for a bit longer, before settling down to think of another tactic. Struggling was getting him nowhere, she hadn't fallen for his injured-act, and so his choices on what to do next were limited. He thought of just giving in, but the idea was a fleeting one and was quickly forced out of his little head. He was determined to win, and had no plans of giving up anytime soon. No matter how tired he got, he was determined to keep going. Then, an idea popped into his mind. If his earlier methods wouldn't work, then he would try something else. If she was going to annoy him, then he would annoy her right back.

Xan stopped moving entirely, but then his mouth opened up. Normally, he was a quiet child, but that was only when things were going his way. The second someone decided to go against him, he was quick to voice his disapproval, wanting to be sure they knew how upset he was. Whines and cries started to fall from his mouth, each one getting louder than the last. The only times he'd stop were when he needed to take a breath, but the seconds his lungs were filled he would go right back to complaining. "Goooooo..." he shouted, giving no hints to when, or even if, he'd ever stop.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM