Bearclaw Valley Blowing away the scenery around me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The elder spoke again, but this time he had more words to share. The amount of things said confused him, which made him dislike the dark being even more. He understood 'name', and could share his own if asked, and he also understood 'title' and 'child'. The title was the rank a wolf held, but he didn't yet know what all the ranks were, so he didn't pay much mind to that word. 'Child', however, he knew very well. He knew what it meant, and recognized the fact that he was a child. Why'd the wolf call him that, though? Didn't he know what the boy's name was? If he didn't, he should, or at least that was what the boy believed. The idea of someone not knowing who he was caused his glare to deepen, though a smirk still pulled at the corners of his mouth. His smirk grew cockier as the larger being moved backwards, too. While the older wasn't smart enough to know the child's name, at least he knew who the boss was.

Xan was about to walk right by the dark being, but something stopped him. The shaded figure dropped something in front of him, which made the boy to stop and look at it. It moved slowly, much slower than he thought anything could move, and looked funny. He inched closer to it, sniffing the weird creature. It's head poked back into it's shell when the boy's paw got too close to it, which made him freeze. Where'd it go? His oddly coloured eyes moved to the bigger wolf, a suspicious look in them. "Gone," he stated, looking back towards the snail. It's head slowly started to move out, then, and so he glanced at the other wolf again. The thing was so weird. Alexander walked up to it, mouth opening as he did so. Slowly, he clamped his little jaws around the insects shell, and then pulled his head up. The movement caused the snail to retreat back into it's home, which annoyed the boy. Why'd it keep disappearing? He shook his head, much like a dog would with a squeaky toy, but lost his grip on the thing in the process. The snail flew towards the bigger wolf, and though it was purely coincidental it'd gone in that direction, it made the boy grin. That'll teach him for putting something in the young Inuit's way.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 10:20 PM