Bearclaw Valley Blowing away the scenery around me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Had it been any other time, perhaps Xan would have 'ooed' at the nice catch done by the elder. This time, however, he was far too concentrated to let out even the smallest of squeaks. When the snail came towards him again, he had his jaws open and ready. The boy caught it, thanks to the dark lupine's good toss, but then dropped it afterwards. It wasn't because it'd slipped, but because he'd caught it so the opening was facing his throat. Though the snail didn't peek out again, he could still taste the thing and was displeased, to say the least. Once it left his mouth, he scrunched up his nose and glared at the shell, making a mental note to be more careful next time. There was no way he'd be eating a snail anytime soon after that.

He looked away from the gross thing when the other spoke, learning his name to be Cry. When he heard that, he grew a bit amused, as he related the male's name to the action. Did that mean the obsidian man was a crybaby? So far, he'd proved that to be wrong, but perhaps it just wasn't the right situation. The Inuit would have to watch him in the future, just to see whether his name described him or not. For now, however, he picked the plaything up, and tossed it back to the other just as he heard the question being returned to him. Mouth free of his new toy, he thought about whether he should share his name or not. After letting a second pass by, he decided it was best the older wolf learned his name now, that way he wouldn't forget it in the future. "Alexander Apaata," he stated, having practiced over and over again before how to pronounce his name. It'd taken him a bit longer to get a hold of his family name, but once he had it'd become a simple thing to say. "Or Xan." He preferred his nickname over his full given name most of the time, since it was easier to say, and rolled off his tongue rather quickly.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 10:20 PM