Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Wanna wrap this up soon? c:

Whether it'd been stubbornness or just plain determination, Alexander was not willing to give up without a fight. Well, in the beginning, anyways. By now, he was growing tired, and the burning sensation had returned to his nose. His cries started to die down, before coming to a stop entirely. He ceased in his struggles as well, feeling his mother's tongue run over him. It became obvious that none of his tactics would work, but he still wanted her to know he was not pleased by the current situation. As the feeling in his nose increased, he worked to wiggle on his back, believing he would be allowed to so as to better be cleaned. That wasn't what he had in mind, however. Being cleaned was a mere diversion, and the boy waited for his real attack to come out. Sadly, the feeling in his snout vanished, which broke his entire plan apart. He was about to roll back over onto his stomach, then, but something marvelous happened—he sneezed. Not only did he sneeze, but he sneezed right on his mother's muzzle. He'd hit his target!

Realizing what he'd done, a grin crept across the boy's face. Xan's little tail started wagging for the first time in awhile, and he even allowed a few giggles out. That would show her for sure! Of course, he didn't realize that being sneezed on was nothing compared to what he and his siblings had done when they were much smaller. Being peed, pooped, and even thrown up on had to be ten times worse than a little sneeze. Still, he thought it was the best thing in the world, and was very happy over having managed to do it successfully.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM