Bearclaw Valley Blowing away the scenery around me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The boy could understand things quickly, probably quicker than he should, but it was due to him having a lot of time to himself. He enjoyed being able to think, as he liked the little pictures he could piece together in his mind. Speaking was something that came easy to him at times, but other times... eh, not so much. Single-syllable words were easiest, since they didn't require much to say, and could easily be repeated. Mimicking words he heard was something he'd often do, despite finding it highly annoying when others mimicked him. Then again, he often only repeated words over and over when alone, whereas he found his siblings would do so no matter who was around. They were mockingbirds, all of them, but he seemed to never group himself with the others. For a second, he suspected the elder might have mocked him, but quickly tossed that thought away. The dark wolf had added more words, and he did not laugh or shout it repeatedly. Cry just kept on improving the boy's impression of him, which would eventually prove to be a good thing.

Instead of repeating the sentence back, the boy just nodded. Single words, he didn't mind trying out once or twice in the presence of another, but full out sentences were a huge no-no in his book. As young as he was, he understood that some things he said could not be comprehended by adults, and he also understood that he was not yet capable of saying certain words or phrases. It was because of that, that he didn't practice around others, and that was also the reason why he would not repeat the sentence. He used his nose to point to the snail, hoping that and his nod would be enough for the other to understand. Xan wanted to find out where the snail went, but not enough to repeat a question back to the elder.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 10:20 PM