Come to me if you want to learn
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Haha aw <3 | "Oh yes. So perfect." Lmao I had to laugh so much when reading that :D

Ayana felt all warm inside, like the day her mother took her to meet her baby brother. This was the one and only time she had experienced this feeling and now it was back. After two years of coldness her heart felt like it was beating again. She was happy, which was something she never thought she would say again. Happiness. Ayana closed her eyes for a second and smiled. A dark sister, huh? Perfect. Everything was working out right now. She had a friend, she had enemies, she had a pack, something like a family. Now all she needed was a wolf to share that happiness with. Someone she could fully trust and rely on. Someone that liked her for who she was and someone that would understand her dark secret. The female opened her eyes. Yes, honey. Dreams are awesome, but they are called dreams for a reason. Dreams are not reality.Stay focussed now. You want this, and I'd rather have you spy on a pack than fall in love. Her mind was right for now. Dreams had to stay dreams and reality was more important now.

She listened to Burke's words and nodded slowly. So it was all up to the wolf, really? Shame. She expected there to be an obvious hint but she had to figure this out herself.
Ayana bit her tongue when Burke said her mission was a long-term one. Now that she felt at home she had to leave? For months? Serves you right, though. You wanted this. I told you it's not good for you. Although I never expected you to feel at home here, either. Ayana looked at Burke. He was all excited and so was she, although her excitement was held down by the [i[]long-term[/i]-mission. She liked her pack. She had Lusa. And Burke was there.

At the other hand she was pleased to leave. She needed some time off to think about the things that happened recently. And she wanted to be alone for a while aswell. After all a long term mission did not sound too bad. Plus, she would be a Dark Sister and part of a even bigger, closer, secret family. She loved the idea of being part of something dark, full of wolves with dark secrets just like her.
Messages In This Thread
Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 03:58 PM