Ooc — Charmy
ooc; yay! <3

bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

Though the scent of his tears had played a part in why she’d come to seek him out, it had been more of his familiar scent that had drawn her. Being in an unfamiliar place, the things that did come as being familiar to her were things she was drawn to, pulled in toward. He seemed to accept her, the brushing of her fur against his, and she was glad of that. There were so many that she knew that she would most likely not see again since Siku had sent her off with her cousin, not that she was complaining, mind you. It was just that she was going to miss those that she knew, those that she had bonds with.

It was of no surprise to her, at all, when Tonravik arrived, coming to a halt in the path the male beside Aguta had been traveling. His reaction to her, though, caused a slight hint of jealousy to stir within her but did not outwardly show it. Because she was here to follow her cousin as she had her Aunt, Aguta lowered her head slightly, but not overly so as she’d have done with Siku, and let her tail drop against her hind legs. “Taltos (cause I think that’s how he had introduced himself to Aguta),” she spoke to her cousin, giving a slight motion of her muzzle to the male beside her.

Messages In This Thread
petyr van abel - by Lasher - July 31, 2013, 01:58 PM
RE: petyr van abel - by Aguta - July 31, 2013, 02:25 PM
RE: petyr van abel - by Tonravik - July 31, 2013, 02:29 PM
RE: petyr van abel - by Lasher - July 31, 2013, 04:16 PM
RE: petyr van abel - by Aguta - July 31, 2013, 04:31 PM
RE: petyr van abel - by Lasher - September 01, 2013, 11:24 PM
RE: petyr van abel - by Aguta - September 06, 2013, 12:16 PM