Big Salmon Lake warum nicht
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Inevitably, white hot pain flooded his patient. So much so Atreyu could no longer keep up the tough guy facade. Ahh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Tatsuya felt terrible. The pain could have been dulled if he had just foresaw this encounter happening. The healer was no psychic, but he would learn a valuable lesson in this meeting: always bring pain relievers. Best to have it and need it than to need it and not have it.
INDENTAtreyu's discomfited fidgeting was humorous but Tatsuya did not poke fun at him. There was a strict professionalism in what he was doing. Given the dourness of Atreyu's injury there was no room for joking. Only appropriate timing could pander jocular activities. Perhaps when the Bay wolf was healed and well...As Atreyu asked to wash it off, Tatsuya's muzzle scrunched up.
INDENTNo.” Oops. That came out a little heated. Substituting that tigerish aspect with a forgiving one, the wolverine instructed: “It will flake off. Avoid getting it wet until then.That shouldn't be a problem for you, scrub.The pain will diminish. It's intense right now because I just applied it.” Obviously. “It will pass. A rough estimation would be an hour or two –
INDENTTwo?! Holy shit! Just end me and get it over with already!
INDENT...You done?” Atreyu groused. Visibly and audibly. Tatsuya shook his head and shrugged. What am I going to do with you?Look, I wasn't expecting to cross paths with a maimed wolf, so I don't have any pain relievers. And before you say I should have just left you alone, consider the possibility of maggots feasting on your rotting corpse because you failed to medicate your horrendous wound.
INDENT...Dude.
INDENTYeah, I know. Sorry. But you get the picture now right?” In Atreyu's case, he needed some hard-boiled facts to set things into perspective. He was not invincible. He was not immune to illness or disease. He could die from this even with all that Tatsuya has done. He needed to realize this before they part ways. “Anyway, I'm going to send you off with some instructions. One, do not wash this stuff off. Two, drink plenty of water and rest lots. If you run – or stumble, in your case – with a pack, you should return to them as soon as possible. Three, don't itch it. Itching means it is healing, but Prince's Pine does that anyway. It's unavoidable. And finally...don't die.
INDENTThe kid was heedful enough throughout the healer's spiel though Tatsuya could tell he was growing antsy. To do what, he had no clue. What would the Bay wolf do now, he wondered.
INDENTDo you want some he –
INDENTNo. I – I got it.” Indeed he did, rising slowly from his seated placement, Atreyu steeled himself before moving on. The Epsilon moved to the lake to clean his mouth until his patient spoke up one more time. “And, uh...thanks, I guess.” At least his gratitude was authentic. Nodding to the juvenile, Tatsuya washed out his caked jowls before turning to leave. He spared Atreyu a final glance, sunburst eyes fondly watching him leave. Good luck kid. You're gonna need it.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
warum nicht - by RIP Atreyu - July 18, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: warum nicht - by Tatsuya - July 18, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: warum nicht - by RIP Atreyu - July 19, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: warum nicht - by Tatsuya - July 19, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: warum nicht - by RIP Atreyu - July 19, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: warum nicht - by Tatsuya - July 19, 2015, 10:40 AM
RE: warum nicht - by RIP Atreyu - July 19, 2015, 11:16 AM
RE: warum nicht - by Tatsuya - July 21, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: warum nicht - by RIP Atreyu - July 24, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: warum nicht - by Tatsuya - July 24, 2015, 09:34 PM