Back in Reality
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana sighed when she heard the Alpha talk. It was not a secret that Ayana was not very welcome, she had to prove herself first. So what were her strengths? She knew she had to be careful and wise now, as this would shape her character in the eyes of the Alpha. Her manipulative skills? No, the female would believe she was not trustworthy. Her constant need to succeed? Would probably make her seem too success-orientated and selfish. "Loyalty.", Ayana said eventually.
She spoke the truth. She was loyal. Never had she betrayed anyone, not even her father who made her become the two-faced person she was. "Look, if you can't perceive my strenghts then I am sorry. I'm here to fight for your pack, to hunt for it, to guard it. I'm also training to become a counselor soon, which definitely shows how trustworthy I am. But if you can't see my potential, maybe this has no point!", Ayana said, looking at the female. She was angry and sad at the same time. The female hated her, she knew it. She wasn't interested. Ayana would fail.

Are you bloody kidding me, you freaking stupid cow? Stop being such a chicken and convince her for goodness' sake! Otherwise you can go and jump off a cliff. You will succeed, you joined a pack before without having any idea of your skills.
Her mind was right. Ayana would be beneficial for the pack, in every way. She was somewhat of a multi-talent. She was not the best hunter, but good enough to succeed in a pack hunt. She was not a healer, but saved several young adults and puppies. She was not a counselor, but advised Alphas and her friends before.
"All I am going to say is that your pack will profit from me. I might not be the most powerful wolf out there, but I know how to hunt, I might not be the best caretaker out there, but I saved two lives in the last few moons. I might not seem like a perfect wolf, and maybe you don't trust me yet, but I can assure you that you will discover my potential once you give me the chance to shine.", the golden female said. She was tired of convincing a stranger of her qualities, which made her rather impatient. If the Alpha had no interest, she could not change that anyway.

Sorry omg she can be so rude <3
Messages In This Thread
Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 18, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 19, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 19, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 19, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 19, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 19, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 20, 2015, 04:32 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 23, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 24, 2015, 05:44 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 24, 2015, 10:37 AM