first on the agenda
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The boy paid close attention to the stranger, examining him the best he could. He was curious, but not enough to actually try and approach the new wolf. There were few in the pack he trusted, few he could tolerate, and some random man wasn't about to earn himself a place on that short list. Nevertheless, he couldn't help but want to learn about the other, and know why he was there. He suspected he'd be permitted to bear witness to the acceptance of a new pack member, but the answer provided tore that thought to pieces. He was not there to join them, just there to meet them. It seemed odd, at first, but as he thought it over further, Xan realized that it wasn't too bad of an idea. Getting to know those already settled in the area, and in a calmly manner, too. He suspected it would prevent tensions from raising past a breaking point in the future, not that that currently mattered to him.

As his mother finished introducing herself, he contemplated whether or not he should share his own name. Once he was mentioned, however, he found the decision had more or less been made for him. "I'm Xan," he voiced then, making sure not to introduce himself with his full first name. 'Alexander' was a mouthful of a name, and he preferred his nickname over all else.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
first on the agenda - by Viggo - August 23, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: first on the agenda - by Scarlett - August 24, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: first on the agenda - by Xan - August 24, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: first on the agenda - by Viggo - August 25, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: first on the agenda - by Scarlett - August 25, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: first on the agenda - by Xan - August 25, 2015, 01:37 PM