Blackfeather Woods tell me what you want
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Cicero rolled his eyes when Damien said to let Baldur have the food. While Damien had been lucky to catch the fawn after the storm, they would not always be this lucky. Days passed by and soon their plan would reach culmination, when Blackfeather Woods' lands were a little less torn apart again. But for now, they had to get by on their own and make due with what they had. Two young wolves would not be able to hunt together successfully all the time and the risk factor was high if they did; if one of them got hurt, it could not only end poorly for them, but also for their plan if they'd be forced to seek help.

"Maybe if Damien ate something, he would not be so grumpy all the time," Cicero said, with a grin on his face. While Cicero thought Damien acting like a spoiled brat, it wasn't something that he hated enough to be haughty or derisive about (things that Cicero was rarely to start with). Damien would be Damien, and jokes were the best remedy against Cicero's occasional frustration on the matter. There was nothing he could do to change Damien, anyway; and if he could have, he would not have wanted to.

Cicero chewed up some of the remains for Baldur. He did not mind doing this, as it was a natural part of life. Cicero sometimes wondered if they truly needed Baldur alive, but then, he liked to think there was still an ounce of light in his soul. Somehow, preserving this child made him feel like he could retain that piece of light instead of turning fully towards the darkness, although he himself did not grasp why he had this strong desire not to turn into a dark soulless beast.

Baldur did not seem hungry anymore, which did not surprise Cicero. He was not that big just yet, just a small pup, so what he had already been fed was enough. Without a thought Cicero licked what Baldur would not take from the ground -- he was not going to let nutrition go to waste for this. "Hunting brings risk, so no food should be wasted," Cicero said as he looked at Damien, in case there would be any 'yuck's. Survival was still above anything else for Cicero. And two young wolves out alone with a pup, they needed their survival skills sharpened.

Deciding that it would be better to turn to lighter -- well, less irritating -- subjects, Cicero asked: "Does Damien want to tell Cicero what he will do to Grimnir once he is caught?" A smile found its way to Cicero's face as he looked upon his bloodthirsty brother and wondered if this would lighten Damien's mood. One could never quite tell when it came to Damien, as he was often unpredictable. But then, that was one of the things Cicero liked about his brother.
Messages In This Thread
tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 24, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 27, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 27, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 28, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 29, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - September 07, 2015, 06:21 AM