Bearclaw Valley Can't stop me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I think he'd love to hear a story! :D Might also help him warm up to her, since he doesn't really like most strangers, aha.
Nov. 22, Edit; Added on an ending.

The child had been making progress. He'd successfully gotten a decent distance from the den, and was hopeful that the distance would be just enough to leave him exploring on his own. That thought died away, however, as he heard the sound of approaching steps. A single ear turned to better catch the sound, realizing it was too big to he one of the other children. That meant it was an adult, and what were adults wonderful at? Ruining his fun. He kept moving, determined to find a burrow he could hide out in, or just something that would be big enough for him, and too small for any adults. His movements stopped when he heard the voice sound from behind him, though, finding it to be unrecognizable. He turned, only to find that he had no idea who the woman was. She was pale, like his mother and father, and then her eyes... they were like his mother's! Not quite like his, though, which was to be expected. One genetic mutation was rare enough, but then two was almost unheard of. Chances are, he'd never run into another with eyes exactly like his own, but he didn't know that.

Both his ears perked up at her words, understanding them, but unsure whether or not he should answer. He'd been referred to as an 'adventurer', so maybe that meant the new albino wouldn't try to take him away from his adventure. Hoping that was the case, he set his gaze on her face, and then allowed himself to answer. "I'm Xan," he started, having learned it best to introduce himself right away. That meant the other would have more time to remember his name, and, for her own sake, never forget it. It wasn't like he was actually capable of doing any harm, but with his mind telling him he could be ferocious, he believed he could. "Exploring. I wanted to see that woods over there." All the while, his gaze stayed focused on her face, unwavering. The look Alexander held was neither friendly or especially hostile, but neutral instead. It leaned a bit towards a glare now and again, but for the most part, he was able to keep it consistent.

Little words were exchanged between the two albinos, causing the child to grow rather bored. He did not like being followed, feeling that the act of doing so pressed down on his personal bubble, risking entrance inside of it. That was something he absolutely couldn't stand when it came to his family, let alone strangers. Deciding he was done with the woman, he left without so much as a word of farewell, careful to watch where he was going. Xan made an extra effort to weave around trees and backtrack numerous times, wishing to ensure he would not be followed again. As a growing boy, he felt he deserved his privacy, and would go to great lengths to obtain it.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Can't stop me - by Xan - August 22, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Can't stop me - by Sonder Imuriel - August 27, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Can't stop me - by Xan - August 27, 2015, 11:19 AM