You knew this day would come.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I am starting to think that Scarlett doesn't want to give Leo back xD She loves him to much. She might cry. Correction she probably will cry.

Scarlett had never been a fan of the dark forest. Lusa only confirmed what she disliked about it. She wasn't even so sure about her friendship with Meldresi now. But that was not a topic to discuss with this female. Luckily she started about pups and that was something Scarlett always loved to talk about. "Oh yes, they most definitely do!," she agreed with a soft chuckle. Lusa seemed nice. Though Scarlett was saddened by her story.

"That storm almost made me lose all my babies. My den flooded," she returned with a certain worry. "It was horrible. But they all made it!," she then sounded more cheerful. "But.. why did they take your babies away? What happened?" Scarlett then wanted to mention that after that storm they adopted a pup that should have been with his mother. Could it be that Lusa was Leo's mother? Scarlett felt her stomach contract in an unpleasant way.

Her red eyes glanced over Lusa and she felt sick. She didn't want to tell Lusa about the pup they adopted, she wouldn't know any better, plus maybe she wasn't even the mother. But then the guilt started that IF Lusa was Leo's mother then she would have kept a mother and child away from each other. Damn it. Scarlett couldn't do such a horrible selfish thing. Or could she? She instantly felt miserable.
Messages In This Thread
You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 26, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 27, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 27, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 28, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 28, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 29, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 29, 2015, 11:52 AM