You knew this day would come.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett's ears flatted more against her scull. She wasn't this conversation either and she wished he hadn't said anything. "You might care for him but that doesn't mean you will do a goo job at it. Now you already left your only pup alone," she returned with some venom. Scarlett was glad that the female didn't want to spar since she herself had no knowledge of how to fight well. With that said the red eyed female stated to turn. "Stay here. You are not allowed on our pack lands," she spoke and then turned around and trotted off down the boulder path. She went to the rendezvous site and spotted @Leo. Scarlett looked sad and then grabbed him by his scruff without saying much. She carried him for the most part but then he was growing heavy and she nudged him once he was on his feet. "Up this path. Your... mother is there," she spoke. "But I want you to remember me Leo. I might not be you real mother but I cared for you as my own," she explained to him. "If your mother or anyone is bad to you, you come right back to us right?"

She reached the top, and her face grew even more sad. She didn't even look at the other female. "And you know, you could have said thank you. I could have let him starve but I didn't. Thanks to my milk he survived, that young was he," she argued back to the dark female. Leo was more than healthy, maybe even plump because Scarlett wanted to make sure he got enough to eat. "And tell Meldresi and Burke that they won't hear of us again. I will make sure my pups will never reach those poisonous lands of yours," she let out bitterly but it was just to mask her own pain. She didn't want Leo to leave. But she also didn't want to cry in front of Lusa, that would come later.
Messages In This Thread
You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 26, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 27, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 27, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 28, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 28, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 29, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 29, 2015, 11:52 AM