I remember the old times
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The Inuit gave a small nod of his head, agreeing with the woman's statement. They would definitely be missed, that was a given, but it couldn't be helped. He'd simply need to explain to Scarlett that he wished to take them out to explore, when the time came, and hopefully that would make for smoother sailing. He hoped so, at least. Again, he nodded, allowing her words to linger within his mind. There was always the possibility that, for whatever reason, one of the children would mention their little trip to someone else in Bearclaw. Knowing that that could lead to some issues, he decided he would piece together a way to keep them silent. "I will make sure those who return with me do not say a word," he stated. It would, more than likely, be far more difficult than he was expecting it to be, but he was still confident in his skills. If the easiest option would not be enough to keep them from speaking about the future "hunting trip", then he would think of, and use, another method.

Kove was inwardly relieved to hear that his son staying would be fine. While he had momentarily considered Nanook, he felt it would be best to send him after what had happened at the gathering. A feast turned sour. The little polar bear's actions portrayed on that day had certainly been impressive, but what had happened afterwards was not ideal. When her query reached his ears, he was pulled from the not-so-distant memory, and back into the present time. "His name is Alexander, though the nickname 'Xan' is preferred," the man answered. The Northerner made sure to include the second part, not wanting to run the risk of his child getting worked up over nothing when he was to arrive at the woods. For a brief second, he found himself wondering about what it would be like for the young Xan to be so far from home. Sure, he was already showing a rather independent nature, but he grew curious as to whether such a lifestyle would stick once he was cast into a place away from the only home he'd ever known. Figuring those unasked questions would be answered in due time, he let it go, shoving it to the back of his mind. "Alright. I do hope more than just my son develope an interest in Blackfeather, and the Brotherhood, when they're older." It was wishful thinking.
Messages In This Thread
I remember the old times - by Kove - August 18, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 19, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 25, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 27, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 30, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 12, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:28 PM