Dawnlark Plains Across the great divide
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
"I didn't skip out! I was helping a friend and Burke got mad! He kicked me out! He wouldn't even hear anything I had to say......and maybe he was right to....I didn't help the pack at all...I was just a mouse. Always have been, and always will be. that's why I was run out of my territory by other loners, that's why i cracked under pressure at Blackfeather, being a mouse has made me who I am, and I hate it. I'm trying Nemesis, I'm trying to be confident, but being confident isn't just about holding your own against other wolves, it's about having confidence in yourself too, a thing I lack. I've never had the confidence in myself that you have in yourself. You're a role model to follow Nemesis, not because you're intimidating or you seem angry all the time, but because you have confidence in yourself, and in your alpha. You are a true Blackfeather Woods wolf, something I could only dream about being. Your confidence is the goal I work towards every single day, Nemesis, and being your friend is the only thing that got me through everything. Maybe it's why I left, I don't know.....maybe.....maybe I thought you'd be better off not having a mouse like me as a friend, as a weak link in your confidence." she said, looking Nemesis in the eye.

omg, so much talking O_o like what even is all this talking ?
Messages In This Thread
Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 20, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 20, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 20, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 21, 2015, 04:03 PM