Dawnlark Plains Across the great divide
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis let out an aggravated sigh, as she paced back and forth. Every part of her told her to rid Misty from her sight and brand her as a traitor, but she couldn't come to herself to do it. It had been a mistake to put so much faith into the obviously frail girl, one that would never survive in Blackfeather. Oh how foolishly blind she had been, she scolded herself. The one time she had let go of all the hate circulating inside her and touched the part of her soul that hadn't been darkened, all efforts had been diminished. Never again would she put and hope into such a hopeless cause. 

Yet, she still didn't know what to think of Misty's apology. She didn't want to accept it and she did all at the same time. Regardless, she needed to think. Halting her paces, she took a long, hard stare into the girls pleading eyes. There was no remorse to be found in them, she didn't feel the slightest bit sorry for her unforgiving nature. The girl deserved it, but she needed time to think all of it over. 

"Look Misty, you know me. Every bone in my body wants to turn you away and scorn your very essence in my life. But I can't. I don't know why, but I just need to think" She breathed out, as if she had been holding it in for all her life. Turning away, she ran, not bidding much a goodbye but her words explained it all. They would never again be friends, that was for sure in her heart. But she needed to figure out where her feelings lied and hopefully, to rid the feelings all together.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 20, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 20, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM