Phoenix Maplewood it's too hard, I can't bite it
46 Posts
Ooc — Soap
For anyone~!

The pack had successfully taken down a pronghorn this week. Sart hadn't been a part of it, but true to @Reek's promises he'd brought her and her sister back a decent meal. It hadn't taken much to fill her, but she slept it all off with a quick nap and was ready to go again. Her energy and zeal for life remained unfazed. Was she still a bit shy and cautious? Certainly, but each day she spent her made her just a little more bold than before.

She set off again and discovered river that ran through the packlands. Not overly familiar with water, she sat down and stared at the rushing stream for a bit. Leaves and sticks floated down it. They were caught in the current and would occasional slow in their course where the current ebbed around a bend. She didn't understand water, but watching it push little things along made her leery of it. She was little too. She didn't want to get swept away.

Sart was about to leave when she caught sight of an antler tucked onto the shore. It was a mighty thing with about a half-dozen prongs. She salivated instantly and found her tiny paws creeping forward before she knew what she was doing. Her teeth latched on to one of the narrower parts of the prongs and she began to pull it out of the sand. She tucked her hind paws beneath her and gave it a good tug. The horn flipped and trapped her beneath it.

The coy-pup panicked. Effectively trapped in "antler jail" (or so she thought) she yipped and scrambled in panic as she tried to escape the bone cage.
Messages In This Thread
it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Sart - September 28, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Nochtli - September 30, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Sart - October 01, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Nochtli - October 03, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Sart - October 04, 2015, 03:47 PM