Blackfeather Woods Back then, when I stupidly took pride
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis watched smirking as the fox took one glance at her snarling features and ran, leaving her with one annoyed little pup. There was nothing more satisfying than putting one in it's place, regardless of it's species. Everything, in her opinion, needed to know it's place, contrary to her attitude to her superiors upon her arrival at Blackfeather. Ah well, now that she had at least some place of authority, her words would be marked down on those below her from now on, making her voice and it's instructions very clear to the newcomers. 
Looking down, her eyes met the small ones of the youngster, who looked particularly pissed off that his 'kill' had just been scared away by someone else. Though, she had to give it to the kid, he had guts, something that even some of the adults didn't have. Yet, the child's arrogance did not sway her, kids were kids, and she knew nothing could change a Blackfeather kid, no matter their origin. 

"Look, little man. I don't know you, you don't know me, but i'll tell you right now, if you want to take down that fox one day, you're gonna have to get over yourself and realise that it could have hurt you" She stated, not caring that the one she was speaking to was less than half her age. No doubt, the kid would have something to say about this, she would have too. 

"If you really want to learn how to take it down, I suggest you ask your mom, or dad, whoever they are. The less blood, the better.  But your pretty gutsy, i'll give you that" She said, even though she realised that this was probably horrible advice to give to a child. 
Suddenly, she realised that she had absolutely no idea who''s kid this was, or why he was here. Peering down to match his eye level, she narrowed her eyes at him. "Who are you?" She muttered, trying to think of who this little puffball could belong to.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 13, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 14, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 21, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 22, 2015, 03:22 PM