Blackfeather Woods Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male did not deny the accusation, and his tone was even absent of regret when he’d done the opposite and confirmed it. Having been expecting the answer given, his features were without surprise, demeanor unruffled. “Care to tell me exactly what you said?” Nemesis had only mentioned that things had been said, but never specified exactly what. At the time, he hadn’t been overly concerned about it, but now that he was standing before the man who had said such things, he was interested. “Tell me, Brother, how can I resolve whatever issues you have with me?” It seemed like far more than the mere aftermath of his accusation from so many months ago. A combination, perhaps, of everything that had happened then and after. His absence had effected more than what he’d thought it would back when he’d left Teekon, and he was still paying the price for his actions. Having fallen so low already, there was nowhere to go but up, and he was determined to work towards that.

“Whether you believe it or not, my loyalties lie here and only here,” the Inuit stated, keeping a steady gaze on the tank of a wolf. “I don’t know how I allowed for a wedge to be driven between us, but I’m willing to do what it takes to regain what friendship we once had.” The grey wolf had joined later than himself, and he hadn’t actually spent too much time around him, but he felt they had possessed a friendship at one point. They’d lived in the same territory, followed the rule of the same Dark Queen, hunted together, and more. They had been Brothers, linked through the Brotherhood, and Kove wanted that back. He’d left, yes. He had failed his mission due to having had his mind clouded, that was also true. At the end of the day, however, he’d come back. The ghost had returned to Teekon, and then to the dark forest that he belonged in. His legs had carried him home with his son in tow, and he was more than willing to do whatever it took to acquire what he’d lost.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes - by Kove - October 10, 2015, 03:36 PM