Blackfeather Woods Spooky Scary Skeletons
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
This entire story is going to be like a challenge to see how many different tales I can combine without things getting too hectic, aha

When the apology came out, Xan’s head snapped up to look at her face, a devilish grin spreading from ear to ear. He hadn’t actually expected her to give in so easy, or at all, for that matter. It was a pleasant surprise, revealing to him that he’d been successful in his little trick. A few stray laughs made their way out of his throat at that, amusement stitching itself into his features. “I didn’t think you’d apologize,” he admitted, his grin growing into something that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame. The last time he’d tried to pull one over on someone older than himself, the falsity of his actions had been discovered immediately. It’d been an unfair endeavor, however, his mother having been around other children enough to tell a real cry from a fake one. That’d caused the ruse to, ultimately, fall from his favour back then. Luckily, now he was not around the elder albino, but a shadow-filled woman, allowing for him to get away with more. For the time being, anyways.

Deciding now was as good a time as any, he jumped right to the point. “I have a story for you,” the child told her, an edge of eagerness to his voice. It would be his first time telling someone a story, and he couldn’t help but be a bit excited—for numerous reasons. Without giving her a chance to wave him off, the child got started with giving some details of his tale. “On the way here, my dad told me some things about the land he came from. He told me about the deities that live among his family up there, and of the creatures that can cause harm.” There were other things he’d been told about, too, but they either didn’t relate to the story at all, or he wasn’t yet ready to incorporate the information into his words. “One of the ones I liked hearing about the most is Issitoq, a giant flying eye that punishes bad creatures. One time, I saw him, and also the things he could do.” That was a lie through and through, but he tried to sell it the best he could. Pausing, he focused on the woman’s face, trying to gauge her reaction so far.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 02:46 PM